We have answers to your questions...
- If I am unable to attend the race, do I get a refund? Sorry but we do not issue refunds for any reason.
- What happens if the weather is bad? What's more fun than The Victory Challenge - The Victory Challenge in the rain! We will continue with race operations unless there is lightning in the area. In the case of bad weather we reserve the right adjust race times.
- If I am unable to attend can I transfer my registration to another? Yes
- Will I receive a participant t-shirt? To be guaranteed a participant t-shirt you must be registered 2 weeks prior to race day. If you register after that or on race day you will have to come back at the end of the event to see if we have any remaining shirts.
- When is check in? The check in and packet pick up is RACE DAY.
- Does it cost to park? No
- Will I need my I.D.? Yes, you will need it for packet pick-up. If a child under 18 is checking in a legal guardian or parent will need to show their I.D. and sign a waiver for their minor child.
- Will there be Race Day Registration available? Yes. Race Day Registration will cost the same as the latest price plus $5 processing fee.
- Can we form a team and how big can it be? Yes. We encourage teams for camaraderie and team building. Special discounts available for teams.
- Will there be a bag drop? Yes
- What if I am unable to complete an obstacle? Most obstacles are designed to be completed by all racers but if you feel more comfortable by all means you can forego any obstacles of your choosing.
- Will there be restrooms? Yes
- What if I am injured? Medical staff will be on site and available to administer first aide.
- Can I come and watch? Yes. There will be areas where family and friends can cheer the racers on.
- If I leave early and find out later that I won an award, what must I do to collect it? No awards will be mailed out. They must be picked up on race day.